Click to Zoom
Insulated, mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
F10-Midlayer;MID LAYER;midlayer;mid-layer;middle layer;SECONDE COUCHE;seconde-couche;MID LAYER;midlayer;mid-layer;middle layer;SECONDE COUCHE;seconde-couche;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityCOMPRESSIBLE;compact;compressible;compressibility;compression;pac lite;packable;paclite;pac-lite;COLD CONDITIONS;autumn;climate;cold;cold weather activities;cool;extreme cold;fall;freezing;frigid;severe;temperature;temperatures;winter;winter layer;SNOWY CONDITIONS;blizzard;deep snow;hydrophobic;powder;protection from snow;sleet;snow;snow conditions;snow flurry;snow precipitation;snow protection;snow shedding;snowfall;winter;PLACE-MOUNTAINS;alp;alpine;ascent;back country;backcountry;crevasse;descent;elevation;expedition;high alpine;mid mountain;mountain;mountain pass;mountains;peak;peaks;summit;trail;trails;tree line;valley;valleys;wilderness;PLACE-SNOW;alp;alpine;back country;backcountry;crevasse;elevation;expedition;high alpine;mid mountain;mountain;mountain pass;mountains;off-piste;on-piste;peak;peaks;piste;summit;tree line;SNOWBOARDING;apparel;backcountry snowboarding;descent;equipment;gear;snow boarding;snowboard;snowboard clothing;snowboard equipment;snowboard gear;snowboarder;snowboarding;snowboarding equipment;snowborder;snowbording;snowsports;SKIING;alpine skiing;apparel;backcountry skiing;descent;equipment;gear;mountain;piste;ski;ski clothing;ski conditions;ski equipment;ski gear;ski slope;ski sports;ski trips;skier;skiers;Skifahren;skiing;slope;slopes;snow;snow skiing;snowsports;winter ski;winter skiing;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;LIGHT WEIGHT INSULATION;feather weight;featherweight;light weight;lightweight;super light;superlight;ultra light;ultralight;ultra-light;JACKET INSULATED;insulatedCORELOFT;coreloft; corloft;F11-Atoms-LTJ;F11-Atoms-Wmns;INSULATION;body heat;body temperature;bonded poly;comfort;core temperature;fleece;fleese;hardface;heat retention;heat transfer;loft;insulated;insulation;insulation layer;insulation piece;layering;loft;polartec;prima loft;primaloft;thermal;thermal pro;warmth;polar fleece;F12-backcountry-colddry-atoms;F12-backcountry-colddry-wmns;F12-Holiday4-Alpine;F12-midlayers-warm;F12-Holiday3-bestsellers;F12-Holiday1-layers;F12-Holiday3-101to200-midlayers;F11-Atoms-All;
XS, S, M, L, XL
280 g / 9.9 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length
Customer Service TipsOur Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
Versatile combination for layering on cold wet days or as an outer layer in cold dry conditions. Tthis warm mid-layer features composite materials that provide balanced warmth and breathability. The arms and torso are fortified with Coreloft™ insulation, and the side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology to increase mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationHem Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tinthan™ 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate setting
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not dry clean