Delta LT Zip Neck
With a focus on performing as a lightweight midlayer or warm baselayer, the versatile Delta LT Zip pullover also works as a mild temperature standalone. Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly and packs small. Its low bulk and Trim fit allow it layer easily under a shell or heavier midlayer. Light and compressible, it easily stows in a pack and can be used as standalone in mild conditions.
DESIGNED for WOMEN
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Delta LT is specifically designed to fit and work with a woman’s body. The Trim fit stays close to the body for more efficient fabric performance and minimal bulk under shell layers. Articulation prevents the sleeves from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach while climbing or poling.
COMFORT and EFFICIENCY
Arc’teryx designs work as a system. Base layer through hardshell, articulation, feature placement and fits align for maximum freedom and function. The high collar seals in warmth with a low profile that won’t bind under layers, and a slight drop hem adds coverage without dangling out. The deep front zip uses a nonlocking slider that allows single hand operation when rapid ventilation is needed.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Standard collar
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
- Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.