Gamma LT Jacket
Designed to provide exceptional versatility and performance, the Gamma LT Jacket employs advanced materials and thoughtful Arc’teryx design in a softshell that spans a wide range of alpine and backcountry activities. Made from lightweight, hardwearing Wee Burly™ softshell fabric, a DWR (durable water repellant) treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection. The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use in cool weather and marginal conditions.
REFINEMENT AND INNOVATION
Continual refinement is a principle of Arc’teryx design. The Gamma LT employs the ingenious No Slip Zip™. The zipper’s unique construction involves a series of bumps on the top few teeth to prevent self-opening, but, as in many Arc’teryx pieces, the zipper may be rapidly opened with a single hand for almost instantaneous heat dump. This seemingly small innovation clearly shows the Arc’teryx attention to detail.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN FOR WOMEN
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. This includes a no-compromise approach when developing specifically for women. With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Gamma LT has a women’s specific design that optimizes the fit and enhances ergonomic freedom. Articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials free the jacket to move with the body. The Gamma LT’s hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lay comfortably under a harness or pack belt. The Arc’teryx regular fit is streamlined and athletic while allowing room for midlayers, and stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap and chinguard
- Laminated cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Embroidered logo
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.