Beta AR Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Shaped specifically for women, the streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length waterproof/breathable jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible Drop Hood™ offers quick coverage, and a supple-feeling lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro Shell textile provides guaranteed storm protection.
A mainstay in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta AR is the do everything, most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for mountain environments. Hand pockets, athletic fit that accommodates maximum layers and a hood with an internal collar mean comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors.
Just the Right Length
Hip length is the easiest to work with when layering waterproof/breathable garments. Not too short so it doesn't ride up or expose the lower back and not so long as to be cumbersome underneath a harness or a pack belt, the Beta AR hits the middle ground.
A good hood is a crucial detail on any serious alpine jacket. The Beta AR features the Arc'teryx DropHood™, a helmet-compatible, fast adjust hood with a separate collar for draft protection.
The Key Piece
If a person can only choose one jacket for all their activities, the Beta AR is a solid, well-rounded piece. Durable, lightweight, with hand pockets and pit zippers for ventilation, it can manage storms, rock, snow and cool seasons. GORE-TEX® Pro delivers the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance.
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Generous cut for easy layering
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- N70p GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.