Home › Women's
› Kappa Hoody
Click to Zoom
Kappa Series: Insulated wind resistant outerwear. Highly insulated, windproof, breathable jacket; ideal for active pursuits in freezing weather.
XS, S, M, L, XL
630 g / 1 lb 6.2 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Ideal for active pursuits on cold days or as an integrated layer while resting, this windproof insulated hoody delivers warmth, weather protection and breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide wind and light precipitation protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Floating hem drawcord provides a snug closure
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- 20D Nylon lining
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.