Cita 3/4 Tight
The Cita ¾ Tight is designed to move fast in a range of temperature conditions. Created for high output mountain training, the Cita is made from Suncore™, a polyester/elastane blend terry knit with a wicking finish, high stretch content and a cool, smooth feel that is soft against the skin. The fabric’s ability to move with the body and manage moisture while offering maximum airflow and UPF 50+ sun protection makes it a choice for active outdoor athletes.
RANGE OF CONDITIONS
Combining the fabric’s temperature regulating properties with a ¾ length cut gives the Cita versatility across a range of temperatures. Worn below the knee on cooler mornings, or pulled above as conditions warm, the Cita is a key tool for extended runs and training sessions from spring into fall.
Arc’teryx designs with discipline, and know that building something for speed means paring it to the essentials. The Cita is streamlined and simple, but offers key features. Reflective blades provide added visibility in low light conditions, and there’s a zippered lumbar pocket with media port to securely stash the essential digital training partner. Seams are carefully placed and utilize flatlock construction to minimize irritation and maximize comfort.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Breathable mesh panels
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
- Elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Lumbar zip pocket with media port
- Reflective logo
- Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.