Kapta Crop Tight
An ankle length tight for mountain training in warmer spring and summer conditions, the full coverage Kapta combines support, freedom of movement, sun protection and ventilation. The Suncore™ polyester blend knit offers exceptional stretch performance. The material provides UPF 50+ sun protection, wicks moisture for rapid evaporation, and has a high level of air permeability for cooling comfort. An Aeris™ mesh panel is strategically placed in the back, just below the waist, for additional ventilation.
MOVEMENT and FEATURES
Arc’teryx created the Kapta Tight specifically for women, and the exceptional fit and elevated freedom of movement are evident. Anatomical shaping and articulated patterning create a shape that moves freely with the body, the wide waistband rides comfortably during long training sessions, and strategically placed flatlock seams minimize irritation. Features include a small, subtle stash pocket integrated into the waistband and reflective blazes for enhanced low light visibility.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Supportive construction
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Stash pocket on the waistband
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
- Aeris™—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 132 g/m². Stretchy, tight-gridded mesh textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.