Created for cold temperatures and mixed conditions, the versatile Kappa is ideal for active pursuits in cold weather. Thermally efficient, air-permeable Coreloft™ insulation provides warmth, and the durably windproof, water resistant, highly breathable, fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell sheds snow and light rain. Articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom, and the insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates with the head for unimpeded visibility.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Water resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way separating front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N70p 2L GORE® THERMIUM™
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.