Kappa Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Free Shipping On ALL Orders (Free 2-Day Over $500.00)Free 2-Day Shipping On All Orders
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Click to Zoom
Kappa SVALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;F12-Holiday4-Alpine;F12-backcountry-colddry-wmns;
XS, S, M, L, XL
630 g / 1 lb 6.2 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Gender Equivalent Product:
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers serious warmth with superb breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Floating hem drawcord provides a snug closure
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- 20D Nylon lining
- Coreloft™ 140 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Kappa Hoody:
Questions & Answers