Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Free Shipping On ALL OrdersArc'teryx Veilance products are also available at our dealers: Find A Store
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
F11-Climbing-July;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;S12-harnesses-allaround;S12-harnesses-TA;F12-Holiday3-packsharnesses;S12-harnesses-all;R-280; R280; r-280; r280;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;
XS, S, M, L, XL
285 g / 10.1 oz
Women's specific design, this functional, lightweight harness is perfect for exploring the world of rock climbing and mountaineering. The wide swami belt features improved Warp Strength® Technology – a unidirectional mesh that provides bridging support in one direction and total flexibility and suppleness in the other. A strong thermo-formed tie-in point adds strength to critical area. Breathable WST® leg loops have Sure Fit elastic connectors and conical shape for added comfort.
Full Feature List
- Self locking buckle
- Two drop seat buckles
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Non-structural haul loop
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Four gear loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) leg loops
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
CareKeep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the R·280:
Questions & Answers