Home › Women's
› Base Layer
› Gamma MX Pant
Click to Zoom
Lightly insulated, breathable soft shell pant with DWR durable water repellent treatment to resist light moisture; ideal for alpine and expedition climbing. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
545 g / 1 lb 3.2 oz
Adopting a guide's calculated mentality, the MX Pant is prepared for sudden shifts in weather, objectives or perspectives. Stretchy, breathable and weather-shedding fabric tackles everything from mixed routes to epic tours. The warmest softshell pant in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Boot cut
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket with flap and Velcro closure
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.