Beta LT Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
FAST AND LIGHT
Lightweight construction creates a packable jacket that is capable of attacking fast and light alpine ascents without sacrificing weather protection.
Beta LT’s older sister—Beta AR—has been in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000. That kind of mountain heritage brings credibility and with this ultra lightweight version, increases your speed uphill.
NASTY BUT NICE
Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro synchronizes comfort with performance. The micro grid backer and a premium quality face fabric keep the jacket lightweight and supple, yet fully capable in the worst storm conditions.
LEAN AND MEAN
Put your head down, get into a rhythm, and forget about your gear. A trim fit increases breathability by keeping the jacket close to your body, to transfer moisture vapour rapidly on high output days.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.