Maeven Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
On its own, or as a midlayer, the Maeven Hoody delivers the lightweight warmth, moisture wicking properties and stretch performance of Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro. The fabric’s polyester/nylon blend quickly moves moisture and offers superior air permeability. Elastane is woven in to provide exceptional stretch. The Athletic fit is streamlined, but allows room for light layers, and articulated patterning assures ergonomic freedom.
LOW PROFILE. HIGH PERFORMANCE.
The Maeven’s minimalist design keeps it light and clean. Features are thoughtful, including a full coverage hood that fits under a helmet, large volume front pockets to warm hands, stash hat, gloves or goggles.
BOUND FOR PERFORMANCE
The cuff and hem are bound with durable Rentex Stretch ML fabric for a secure fit and protection from drafts.
Learn More About This Product
Polartec® Alpha® Insulation
Polartec® Alpha® is a lofty fleece knit insulation that is specifically designed to be combined with air permeable fabrics that are useful during high aerobic activities.
- Highly stable insulation providing excellent warmth
- Knitted insulation does not pull apart and can be combined with highly air permeable fabrics
- Quick drying
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Lined hood
- Full front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% spandex, 241 g/m². A four way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.