A2B Commuter Long Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Next generation bike shorts for urban cycling. Built for the bike commute with an ergonomic, articulated design and built in stretch, the cut is long enough for coverage, short enough for freedom to pedal. The cotton/polyester blend fabric feels great next to the skin, moves with the body and has a moisture wicking 3XDRY® water repellant treatment to shed light precipitation. Safety comes from integrated, tuck away reflectors at the cuffs and back pockets.
FIT AND FREEDOM
From the ground up, Arc'teryx designed a woman's specific short for urban cyclists. This meant creating something that moved as cyclist moves, so stretch fabrics and articulation were used to provide the necessary freedom. The gusseted crotch expands the range of motion while eliminating the chafing and irritation traditional inseam construction can cause, and the length adds some protection while keeping the knees free to ride.
OFF BIKE STYLE
Geared for urban landscapes, it was important to design with some style in mind. The fabric has a visual appeal similar to denim, and the reflective elements tuck out of sight to make the look more appropriate for off the bike urban adventure.
Full Feature List
- 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior with a moisture wicking interior.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Pant cuffs with flip-up reflective blazes
- Low-rise waist
- Belt loops
- Waist gasket provides discreet coverage
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two rear pockets with flip-up reflective flaps
- Riveted stress points
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 6oz. cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester. Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.