Phase SV Crew LS Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency.Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities.
SV | Severe Weather
Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Non-chafing label
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)