Sentinel Full Bib Pant
With full coverage protection, the Sentinel Bib is designed for extended skiing or snowboarding on powder days. The durable waterproof/breathable N70p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction combines complete weather protection with light insulation and a soft, quiet hand.
With a focus on movement, Arc’teryx designed articulation into the knees and seat for ergonomic freedom. The cut is generous, allowing room for winter layers, but the lines and overall shape is streamlined. A double zipper on the thigh provides easy side access, and can be opened for rapid, effective ventilation.
The streamlined design reflects the Arc’teryx focused, minimalist approach without sacrificing key features. Large cargo pockets on the thighs keep gloves or goggles right at hand, and a zippered stash pocket on the front bib is placed for secure storage that’s readily accessible. Big mountain skiing requires a higher level of durability. PowderCuffs™ are constructed from 100D Cordura® to deliver snow protection while resisting damage and wear from boot buckles, ski edges and jagged terrain. The Keprotec™ patch at the instep guards against repeated abrasion and edge cuts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Thigh vents
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Double side zips allow entry way into pant and open for ventilation
- Belt loops
- Double zippered security pockets
- Large volume zippered thigh pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced instep patch
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Full front bib with adjustable crossback suspenders
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.