A2B Top Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Style and performance combine in a wool blend top geared for active urban commuting and everyday wear. The trim fit delivers slimming, tailored lines. The scooped and gathered neckline takes the styling to a more sophisticated level, making this a versatile top for travel and workdays.
STYLED FOR PERFORMANCE
The A2B Top is created for active urban commuters. Riding or striding, the Polylain™ blend fabric combines the warmth and natural odour resistance of wool with the moisture management and durability of polyester. Women’s specific design, articulated patterning and gusseted underarms add freedom of movement, and the longer cut provides complete coverage while riding a bike. A subtle lumbar pocket securely holds a smartphone or wallet.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Scooped, gathered neckline
- Short sleeves
- Lumbar stash pocket with zip
- Polylain™ – 58% polyester, 42% Wool. Our lightest merino wool jersey knit blend features filament yarn polyester for added strength and moisture management. Merino wool helps keep things comfortable across a wide temperature range and even provides some anti-odour properties.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.