Home › Women's
› Phase AR Zip Neck LS
Click to Zoom
Lightly insulated, zip-neck base layer, designed for use during aerobic activities in cooler conditions. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | AR: All-Round.
XS, S, M, L, XL
145 g / 5.1 oz
Mid-weight, zip neck base layer appropriate for cooler temperatures, high-output activities. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ AR (in the body) and Phasic™ SL (in the underarm area) fabrics in addition to the flatlock construction and next-to-skin fit, improves comfort, eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationLogos & Label Configuration
- Quick-pull 1/2 length zip for easy venting
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)