Tarsa Hoody Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Casual hoody with performance built in, the Tarsa is made from Apgar™, a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex elastane that offers elevated comfort, light moisture wicking performance, simple stretch, and has an attractive mélange effect. The spacious hood pulls up easily for extra insulation, two slash pockets warm the hands, and a tall collar helps keep out drafts.
CLEAN AND TRIM
The silhouette is clean and trim, and patterned for elevated freedom of movement. Elastane in the fabric adds some stretch, gussets under the arms help prevent riding up while reaching, and thumbholes in the sleeves keep the coverage in place while on a bike or on the move. The Tarsa’s patterning, aesthetic, materials and feature selection are the result of the longstanding Arc’teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Relaxed hood
- Long sleeves
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Trim-fit cuff
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets
- Apgar™—57% cotton, 36% polyester, 7% spandex, 255 g/m². Midweight, stretchy terry knit textile that is comfortable next to the skin, retains its shape and is motion friendly.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.