Women's / Atom LT Pant
Atom LT Pant
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
- Luminara™ • Coreloft™ 60 insulation (60g/m2)
Arc'teryx-developed Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio, meaning it delivers great warmth for very little weight and low profile volume. The resilient structure of the insulation resists compacting, so it can be repeatedly stored and returned to full loft. The outer fabric on the Atom LT Pant is weather-resistant, enabling it to function as an outer layer. Full side zips provide ventilation as desired and open pant legs wide when dressing over equipment.
- Lightweight, resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is compact and warm
- Outer fabric sheds moisture and blocks wind
- Full side zipper opening adjusts ventilation, opens wide over equipment
- Articulation in the seat and knees provides room for layers to move freely
- Elastic waist
Downloadable Fact Sheet
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees and seat
- Laminated wind flap
- Full length separating side zippers
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Coreloft™ 60 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Luminara™—Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.