Fission SL Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way front zip
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Snap closure on bottom of zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Floating hem drawcord provides a snug closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Rock & Ice BIG Award