Actinium SS Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Specifically designed to keep the body cool during high output training in hot weather. The Actinium is made from Arc’teryx Viente™ fabric. Exceptionally air permeable, Viente™ is an ultralight, moisture wicking polyester micromesh. An anti-microbial treatment helps control odours.
Every inch of the Actinium’s design is built for speed. The relaxed fit is comfortable and helps maximize airflow for more effective cooling and evaporation, and strategically placed flatlocked seams prevent chafing on long trail runs or extended training sessions. Articulated patterning is shaped to fit and move with the body, and gusseted underarms extend freedom of movement.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Minimal odour retention
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.