Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Free Shipping On ALL Orders (Free 2-Day Over $500.00)Free 2-Day Shipping On All Orders
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Click to Zoom
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;M-270; M270; m-270; m270;S12-harnesses-all;S12-harnesses-icemixed;S12-harnesses-TA;F12-Holiday3-packsharnesses;
S, M, L, XL
275 g / 9.7 oz
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect the safety of the harness. If your leg circumference is well above or below the harness size denoted by your waist please consider a model with adjustable leg loops.
DescriptionDesigned to be extremely light but exceptionally comfortable the M·270 is for performance focused ice and mixed climbers. Breaking from alpine tradition with streamlined features and wide-opening mesh leg loops to accommodate boots and extra layers for winter pursuits. Fifteen ice clipper slots and two large gear loops provide ample racking space.
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Two drop seat buckles
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Belay loop
- Low-profile webbing haul/gear loop
- Self locking buckle
- Warp Strength® Technology
- Fifteen ice clipper slots
- Wear safety markers on tie-in points
- Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Two injection molded reversible/ removable gear loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- Vapor Mesh™ leg loops
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
CareKeep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the M·270:
Questions & Answers