Sidewinder SV Jacket
THE NEXT LEVEL
Even legends get better. Exceptionally durable, lightweight and breathable Sidewinder SV Jacket has been a rugged and lean icon in the Arc'teryx line for a decade. The Sidewinder SV uses a layer friendly Expedition fit with articulated e3D patterning for full range of movement.
THE EVOLUTION OF FABRIC
Arc'teryx-developed N80p-X face fabric, the jacket is winter abrasion resistant and fully weatherproof.
ALL THE SMALL THINGS
Newly outfitted with a durable WaterTight™ Vislon zipper, an updated, modern silhouette, and an integrated stretch-panel powder skirt equipped with Slide 'n Loc™ snaps, the Sidewinder is a refined version of its elegant self.
STRONGER BUT STILL LIGHT
Weighing in at just 585 grams, the Sidewinder is a perfect choice for the slopes…the same as it ever was.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ contoured Sidewinder™ front zip—the zip contours to one side for added comfort
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Chest pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Fully reinforced for maximum durability
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.