Soleus 3/4 Tight Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
These performance race tights combine maximum articulation for freedom of movement with a supportive fit. Arc'teryx Altavela™ fabric has excellent moisture management and responsive stretch. Our integrated Race Pocket system has five distinct, secure, easily accessible pockets for endurance foods and necessities.
Creating a race specific tight requires focused design. The fabric's dynamic stretch is elevated with thoughtful patterning that provides articulation with a minimum of stitching. The ¾ length comes just below the knee to offer cool weather coverage without restriction at the joint.
Altavela™ stretch fabric is a 74% polyester, 26% spandex blend. This creates dynamic, long lasting stretch performance with excellent moisture release and quick drying properties. Powernet Stretch Mesh is strategically employed to help maximize ventilation.
Intended for longer competitive runs, every effort is made to streamline the design to achieve optimal comfort and performance. The Race Pocket system is integrated into the waistband for rapid and efficient access to key items. Flatlock construction creates a smoother surface at the seams, reducing irritation.
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Rear pocket with laminated zip
- Two mesh hip stash pockets
- Two lumbar stash pockets
- Altavela™ stretch—Polyester/Spandex blend. A single knit polyester jersey fabric with high performance stretch
- Powernet Stretch Mesh—83% nylon, 17% spandex. Stretchy, resilient mesh fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.