Men's / Stinger Pant
Stinger Pant Men's - New
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The classic Stinger pants have been protecting people on backcountry touring and deep powder days for a while now. Durable and supple, the GORE-TEX® Pro pants are styled for on-area use, meaning they cut a clean, sleek silhouette while you cut clean, sleek lines in the more hidden corners of the mountain's recesses.
Easy Wearing. Endless Function.
Simply put, the Stinger is windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection that is functional yet easy to wear.
Tough as Boots
Keprotec™ instep patches stand up against damage from boots and ski edges while you're seeking out steeps and riding chairlifts to peaks.
Fit For Your Needs
Zippered thigh vents open to dump heat on the bootpack to a hidden cache of powder. An adjustable waist belt with snap closure sits close to the small of the back, so the Stinger fits your body as well as it suits your needs.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Slide 'n Lock® snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award
- Backcountry Magazine - Editor's Choice