A cold weather base layer, the Stryka Hoody is made from air permeable, moisture wicking Torrent™ polyester blend fabric to deliver performance stretch and effective thermal regulation. The fabric is treated with Polygiene® odour controlling finish that helps keep the garment fresh during repeated use and washings.
FIT TO MOVE
The balaclava style hood easily fits over the head and under a helmet, and the trim fitted, straight cut torso has a wide hem that hugs the core. Sleeves are lean throughout, and a laminated pocket on the chest stores essentials. Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms add freedom of movement.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Minimal odour retention
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Smooth fabric backer is soft next-to-skin
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Balaclava hood—face opening fits over the head easily
- Long sleeves
- Stretchy hem binding
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.