Click to Zoom
Comfortable, big wall climbing harness constructed using Warp Strength Technology™ in the extra wide swami and leg loops for all-day comfort during big wall climbing epics.
B-360; B360; b-360; b360;B-360a; B360a; b-360a; b360a;S12-harnesses-all;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;F12-Holiday3-packsharnesses;HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;S12-harnesses-TA;
S, M, L, XL
360 g / 12.7 oz
Customer Service TipsConfused about sizing? Your waist circumference is the essential measurement needed to properly size a sit harness. Slightly tight or loose leg loops will not affect or reduce the safety of the harness.
This harness brings Arc'teryx lightweight Warp Strength Technology™ to big wall. The most comfortable, fully adjustable climbing harness in our line, the B360a features a supple, super-wide swami belt and adjustable leg loops for all-day comfort on the wall. Warp Strength™ materials are durable, breathable, and are designed to be as unobtrusive as possible.
Full Feature List
- Self locking buckles
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Non-structural haul loop
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two drop seat buckles
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Extra Large width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Six gear loops
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) leg loops
- Ten ice clipper slots
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
Click Here to view Harness Instruction Book PDF
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- 1.45 Mb