Home › Men's
› Kappa Pant
Click to Zoom
Kappa Series: Insulated wind resistant outerwear. Highly insulated, windproof, breathable pants constructed with WINDSTOPPER® fabric with a softer face; ideal for active pursuits in freezing weather.
MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
600 g / 1 lb 5.2 oz
XPD Expedition fit, (Refer to Men's Sizing Chart)
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated pant delivers warmth with breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside. New face fabric lends a supple, durable surface to the lightweight, richly radiant insulated pant. Reinforced knees and seat resist winter abrasion. Breathable fabrics work well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities and windproof fabric in the core area blocks cold air whilst lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Cut with an expedition fit to make allowances for winter layering without restricting movement.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Articulated knees and seat
- Expedition fit for easy layering
- Full length separating side zippers
- Belay fly
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Reinforced knees and seat
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.