Click to Zoom
The warmest jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection, this box wall constructed down insulated jacket is made with WINDSTOPPER® and 850 fill down.
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;COMPRESSIBLE;compact;compressible;compressibility;compression;pac lite;packable;paclite;pac-lite;GENDER MALE;gender specific;guy;guys;herren;homme;hommes;man;men;men specific;mens;men's;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;HIKING;adventure hiking;alpine;alpinist;alpinists;apparel;backcountry;backpacker;backpacking;equipment;gear;high alpine;hike;hiker;hikers;hiking;hiking climbing;hiking equipment;hiking route;hiking trip;hiking trips;mountain;mountain hiking;mountain top;mountaineering;mountains;outdoor adventures;peak;rambling;road hiking;scenic hiking;scramble;scrambling;trail;trail walking;trailhead;trailhead hiking;trails;walking;walking trails;wilderness;Randonnée;Randonnee;Randonée;Randonee;DOWN;down insulation;goose;grey goose; feather;puffyJACKET COLD WEATHER; cold weather running jacket; winter running jacket; winter trail running jacket; cold weather trail running jacket;JACKET INSULATED;insulated???
XS, M, L, XL, XXL
850 g / 1 lb 14 oz
XPD Expedition fit
A lightweight down hoody constructed with WINDSTOPPER™ and 850 European grey goose down, this is the warmest jacket in the collection. Windproof and breathable with Down Composite Mapping which strategically places synthetic and down where you need it the most. The Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, retains warmth when wet, is placed along areas prone to moisture and down in zones for maximum warmth.This insulated jacket will provide enough warmth to be used as a stand along piece in cold, dry conditions or as a great mid-layer piece.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Vislon two-way separating front zip
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationWaist & Belt Configuration
Hem ConfigurationPocket Configuration
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.