Rugged and comfortable, the climbing inspired Aristo is built from a sturdy 7.9 ounce heavyweight cotton/nylon canvas. The material delivers cotton’s natural fibre comfort, and fortifies it with the abrasion resistant and quicker drying capabilities of nylon. The carefully patterned fit and gusseted crotch combine for exceptional freedom of movement. Reinforced knees withstand repeated use.
The low profile integrated belt has a metal hook closure found on many Arc’teryx technical alpinist pants. It’s durable, secure and stays out of the way while working or wearing a pack harness. Zippered thigh pockets securely hold keys, wallet or smartphone. Easy to care for, the Aristo stands up to repeated packing in a gear duffle or carry on, and has a town friendly style.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Two hand pockets
- Two thigh pockets with zips
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 84 cm inseam
- 7.9 oz canvas - 63% cotton, 37% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) or dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.