Made with GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, the tough, efficient and hard-working Stinger Bib provides complete weather protection and is engineered for deep powder days in the backcountry. Forward leaning articulation in the knees and seat delivers complete freedom of movement, and the high coverage bib wraps the waist to create a complete overlap under a shell jacket’s hem.
N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro is big mountain durable. The face has larger yarns that are very tightly woven to create a smooth abrasion resistant surface. The fabric was long in development, and delivers a strength to weight ratio optimized for backcountry skiing and snowboarding. Burly Keprotec™ is used to protect the instep from edge cuts and abrasion, and durable 100D Cordura® is used in the PowderCuffs™.
BIG MOUNTAIN ERGONOMICS
Articulated patterning and the gusseted crotch provide extended mobility without sacrificing coverage. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit is streamlined but accommodates layers, and Arc’teryx e3D patterning provides generous, use specific mobility. The Arc’teryx commitment to ergonomic freedom, especially vital in shifting backcountry terrain, is a key aspect of the Stinger Bib’s performance.
Arc’teryx puts a focus on balancing essential features with lightweight, minimalist design. To that end, features are mission specific, nothing is superfluous. The ¾ length side zips provide rapid ventilation on the uphill, and large volume external thigh pockets lie flat when empty. Two pockets on the bib provide secure storage. Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers deliver a secure seal, but won’t accumulate snow. Adjustable, integrated suspenders attach to front of bib to secure the fit.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ front fly with snap waist closure
- WaterTight™ 1/2 length leg zippers
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Quick adjust suspenders
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N70p GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Cordura® Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.