Generous size, clean streamlined design combine in a highly weather resistant, hardwearing shoulder bag. Arc'teryx N400r-AC² nylon is urethane coated on each side for exceptional water repellency, and all seams are taped for added protection. The 17 litre main compartment holds a day's worth of gear, and retention straps secure documents, a tablet or up to 15" laptop. Padded back panel and shoulder strap add comfort while carrying. Removable waistbelt.
Used on Arc'teryx alpine climbing packs, the NC400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop material is ultra light, but very strong and durable. Urethane coated on both sides, the fabric is waterproof and air-impermeable, and has a white coated interior for increased visibility inside the bag.
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Front pocket for quick access items
- Main compartment pocket
- Retention strap in main pocket to hold documents or a tablet device
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
- Top grab handle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Padded shoulder strap
- Padded backpanel
- Top loading
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- Surface clean only.