Minimalist urban style combines with Arc’teryx Pownic™ softshell textile in a jacket that easily transitions throughout a wide variety of environments and uses. The nylon blend face sheds wind, snow and light rain, while the polyester fleece backing adds warmth and comfort. The layers are dot bonded to create a balance between wind protection and air permeability. Ergonomic performance is built in with underarm gussets and articulated patterning. A generous chest pocket with zipper offer easy access, two bellowed hand pockets lay flat when not in use and the right hand pocket includes a zippered security pocket perfect for stashing a wallet or smartphone.
The Karda blurs the distinction between alpine performance and everyday living needs. Premium technical textiles and the Arc’teryx commitment to highly functional design come together in a truly versatile jacket.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets, one with a secondary zippered hidden pocket
- Pownic™ - Face: 85% nylon, 15% elastane. Back: 92% polyester, 8% elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.