Fission SL Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Insulated-Jackets Synthetic Fill
Serious mountain travel requires an insulated piece with exceptional warmth-to-weight value. The Fission SL is our lightest, fully waterproof, insulated jacket that is outstanding in cold wet weather.
THE SKIN YOU'RE IN
GORE-TEX® full storm weather protection is teamed up with our exclusive laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted insulation. The result is evenly distributed warmth that can stand up to anything. No cold spots.
NEVER TOO WARM
There are times when you're working hard but you can't or don't want to remove your insulation. Pit zips let you vent heat rapidly, extending usability on cold days. The insulated StormHood™ takes care of wind and storms with a fully secure, helmet compatible shelter.
Often this is the at base camp or sitting out a storm piece, so we've included two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh dump pockets, WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper, and an invaluable hem drawcord that allows you to really bunker down and have what you need at the ready.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ full separating Vislon two-way front zip
- Snap closure on bottom of zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Floating hem drawcord provides a snug closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Rock & Ice BIG Award