Home › Men's
› Gamma LT Hoody
Click to Zoom
Durable and breathable, wind and moisture resistant softshell hooded jacket for everyday use. Ideal for active outdoor use. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | LT: Lightweight.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
615 g / 1 lb 5.7 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Burly™ Double Weave has excellent breathability and moisture repellency. A textured inner surface adds a touch of warmth during active use in cool weather and marginal conditions. Constructed with an extremely durable non-insulated softshell textile with a soft inner face, this adaptive three-season hooded jacket is equally at home in the mountains or around town.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap and chinguard
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)