Home › Men's
› Mid Weight
› Phase SV Boot Cut
Click to Zoom
Moisture-wicking mid-weight base layer bottoms; Ideal for use in cold, alpine conditions. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SV: Severe Weather.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
130 g / 4.6 oz
Next-to-skin, Boot cut length
Our heaviest weight base layer boot-cut bottom in the Phase™ family, appropriate for cooler temperatures and high output activities. Featuring comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, these super-wicking base layer bottoms are ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ SV (in the body) and Phasic™ AR (in the panels) fabrics in addition to the flatlock construction and next-to-skin fit improves comfort, eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation and improved temperature regulation and layering. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control. Bootcut length has 22” inseam.
Full Feature List
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Boot cut
Waist & Belt Configuration
Logos & Label ConfigurationInseam Length (cm)
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)