Extremely light and compressible, this hooded windshell features ultralight minimalist construction and stows in the chest pocket for maximum packability. Made with a premium wind resistant fabric that has surprising strength and resilience, this very light layer provides simple, effective shelter. Use the Squamish Hoody when the temperature begins to drop, in cool winds or over an air permeable midlayer.
VERSATILITY IN MOTION
Arc'teryx recognizes that the lightweight windshell is an outdoor essential and is used for a range of activities. Freedom to move is key, so the Squamish Hoody's patterning and gusseting provide ergonomic function for hiking, biking and climbing. Another aspect is weight. At a scant 155g (5.5 oz) and extremely packable, the Squamish Hoody is easy to bring along, especially for those who move fast and light.
A BETTER HOOD
Arc'teryx puts incredible focus into every feature. Everything has its reason, is developed and selected to maximize performance. The Squamish Hoody features the Arc'teryx StormHood™. Helmet compatible, the StormHood™ can be cinched with one-handed drawcords, pulling it tight to rotate with the head. This provides ergonomic freedom and allows for improved vision while on the move.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft hood brim
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point
- Reflective logo
- Gossamera™—100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
- Climbing Magazine's Editor's Choice Award