A streamlined shell focusing on on-piste descents, the Cassiar Jacket delivers complete weather protection with dynamic performance. The waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L GORE-TEX® fabric offers four-way stretch to hold the fit while providing exceptional comfort and freedom. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. The removable helmet-compatible DropHood™ integrates with the insulated collar for coverage on freezing lifts, and side zips provide rapid ventilation on aggressive descents.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- 4-way stretch provides comfort, and flattering fit in a trim silhouette
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removeable hood
- Insulated collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Full front zip with laminated wind flap and chinguard
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal mesh dump pocket with attached goggle wipe
- Left hand chest pocket with secure ski pass sleeve
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.