A minimalist jacket with a highly functional hood, the Incendo is created for mountain training and running in marginal weather. Made from hyperlight Lumin™ fabric, the Incendo resists wind and water with a level of air permeability that aids evaporative cooling. A DWR treatment elevates water resistance, and mesh underarm panels provide ventilation. Arc’teryx Composite Mapping technology strategically places the mesh and Lumin™?fabrics to provide the most effective balance of protection and climate management.
Dynamic freedom of movement is at the heart of Arc'teryx design. The Incendo’s ergonomically efficient trim fit stays close to the body, and gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves provide freedom of movement. Features are minimalized and specifically selected to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and enhance comfort. The small fitted hood adds protection from wind and drizzle, a drop back hem extends coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement. Reflective blades enhance visibility during predawn or evening training sessions. Super compact, and weighing a scant 130 grams (4.6 oz), the hoody stows into its own pocket for transport.
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Open mesh underam panels to provide ventilation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Fitted hood
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
- Best On Test - Outdoor Fitness Magazine (UK)