Specifically designed for running and training at a competition level, the Soleus Short combines minimalist design, focused features, innovative fabrics and ergonomic freedom. Arkose™ lightweight performance fabric dries quickly and has a stretch woven construction. The fabric is treated with a durable water repellant finish and delivers UPF 50+ sun protection.
DESIGNED TO MOVE
Designed to move, the Soleus has a large side slit at the hem for ease of stride and utilizes flatlocked seams for minimal irritation. To further eliminate potential chafing, the Soleus is constructed without a traditional inseam and employs a gusseted at the crotch. The gusset is made from a stretch mesh to deliver maximum freedom and airflow where it’s needed most, and the built in brief provides comfortable support.
Arc’teryx developed the Race Pocket System to provide quick access to core race essentials. Integrated into the waistband to minimize bulk and bounce while maximizing efficiency, the system consists of two front stash pockets, two rear stash pockets, and a larger lumbar pocket. The pockets are strategically sized and placed to create a system that can hold smaller water bottles, energy foods, a hat or gloves, even a compact wind shell like the Incendo Jacket.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Inseam eliminated to reduce chafing
- Side split ensures ease of stride
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Minimal elasticized waist band with drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Race pocket system: one rear pocket with zip, 3 small stash pockets, 1 large centre back pocket
- Reflective logo
- Integrated moisture-wicking stretch brief
- Polydel Mesh—100% polyester, 80 g/m². A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
- Powernet Stretch Mesh—83% nylon, 17% spandex. Stretchy, resilient mesh fabric.
- Arkose™ - 100% poyester
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.