Accelerator Zip Neck LS Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed to go fast, the Accelerator is a long sleeve zip neck made from Shaide™, a quick drying, moisture wicking polyester. The midweight knit provides light insulation, and the smooth surface quickly disperses moisture. UPF 45 sun protection is built in, and reflective blades improve visibility in low light. The mid height collar provides ample coverage, and the ¾ zip delivers effective ventilation.
BUILT FOR MOBILITY
The fit is streamlined and built for mobility. The fabric’s mechanical stretch and the Arc’teryx commitment to ergonomic design combine for exceptional freedom of movement. Flatlock construction on the seams reduces potential irritation.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Mid-height collar
- 3/4 length front zip
- Long sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes on back and sleeves for enhanced visibility in low light
- Shaide™ 100% polyester, 150 g/m². Midweight knit fabric with a smooth outer surface and wicking inside face that aids moisture management. UPF 45+ sun protection.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.