Specifically designed to keep the body cool during high output training in hot weather. The Actinium is made from Arc’teryx Viente™ fabric. Exceptionally air permeable, Viente™ is an ultralight, moisture wicking polyester micromesh. An anti-microbial treatment helps control odours.
Every inch of the Actinium’s design is built for speed. The relaxed fit is comfortable and helps maximize airflow for more effective cooling and evaporation, and strategically placed flatlocked seams prevent chafing on long trail runs or extended training sessions. Articulated patterning is shaped to fit and move with the body, and gusseted underarms extend freedom of movement.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Minimal odour retention
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.