Therme Parka Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Therme Parka delivers just that. A truly waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX® outer works with the premium goose down and advanced Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. This is a traditional parka with a streamlined look and discreet pockets are thoughtful, logical and secure.
SHELTER FROM THE STORM
GORE-TEX® is proven to deliver longwearing, lightweight, waterproof/breathable protection. The Therme uses a P75d GORE-TEX® 2L outer. The hand is soft and supple, and has a textured, cotton like face. Every seam is taped for maximum waterproofness, and the Coreloft™ insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
RIGHT INSULATION, RIGHT PLACE
Efficiency breeds performance, so Arc’teryx leverages their Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies to place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulations where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
For more information on Arc'teryx Down technology and how to care for your Down garments, please visit our Down page.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Men's Jacket Length Comparison
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Coreloft™ and Coreloft Compact™ synthetic insulation
- 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.