Tecto FL Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Our lightest and most breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® rain jacket in our product line-up. The minimalist design of the Tecto FL Jacket, combined with a low profile hood, a single sleeve pocket and a trim fit, all maximize breathability and minimize bulk and weight. Reflective logos improve visibility in low light, alpine conditions.
Fast and Light
Fast and light mountain travel is all about traveling light: essentials only, constant motion, energy efficient layers. The Tecto FL uses GORE-TEX® Active technology that is the most breathable windproof waterproof/breathable protection available, which means the jacket can be worn all day, during high aerobic output and still be comfortable.
Light by Intention
A trim, close-to-body fit keeps GORE-TEX® Active fabric close to the body, rapidly establishing moisture control and comfort. In cool conditions or under precipitation, the Tecto FL jacket breathes quickly to maintain comfort while moving fast.
Light by Selection
Two different fabric weights: heavier, more durable N40p-X Active textile reinforces the shoulders and hip areas; lighter weight N30p-X Active is used in the body. Narrow, smooth operating Vislon front zipper saves weight.
Light by Construction
Weight and bulk reduction is achieved in the Tecto FL through the use of a low profile StormHood™ and a single sleeve pocket to keep the jacket packable yet storm worthy.
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
- Tiny GORE® seam tape
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Trim-fitting Stow Hood™
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Reflective logo
- N30p-X GORE-TEX® Active 3L
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.