Home › Men's
› Gamma MX Hoody
Click to Zoom
Breathable, wind-resistant, lightly insulated hooded jacket constructed with Fortius 2.0 textile for increased comfort and mobility. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
685 g / 1 lb 8.2 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
This wind-resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, highly wind-resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light fleece backer adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationHem Configuration
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award
- Outdoor Magazine's Editor's Choice Award