Men's / R·275 LT
R·275 LT Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
HARNESS;climbing harness;climbing harnesses;harness;harnesses;belay;belay hanger;belay loop;climb;climber;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing harness;ice climbing;mountain climbing;rock climbing;WARP;warp strength technology;wear safety markers;WST;safety restraint;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;S12-harnesses-all;R-275; R275; r-275; r275;R-275 LT; R275 LT; r-275 LT; r275 LT;F11-Climbing-July;S12-harnesses-allaround;S12-harnesses-TA;F12-Holiday3-packsharnesses;
XS, S, M, L, XL
280 g / 9.9 oz
This functional, lightweight harness is perfect for exploring the world of rock climbing and trying some mountaineering. The medium width swami belt takes advantage of Arc'teryx light, strong Warp Strength Technology™. Lightweight, easy-breathing Vapor mesh leg loops provide warm-weather climbing comfort.
Full Feature List
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Self locking buckle
- Two drop seat buckles
- Non-structural haul loop
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Medium width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Four gear loops
- Vapor Mesh™ leg loops
- Sure Fit elasticized leg loop connectors provide a snug fit
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
CareKeep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Klettern Magazine Recommended (Germany)
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the R·275 LT:
Questions & Answers