Sabre Full Bib Pant
Delivering full coverage waterproof/breathable protection, the Sabre Bib is designed for extended use in deep snow. The durable N80p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction combines complete weather protection with light insulation and a soft, quiet hand.
Built-in articulation through the knees and seat provides room for flex and ease of motion, and the generous, relaxed fit has room for winter layers. A double zipper on the thigh provides easy side access, and can be opened for rapid, effective ventilation.
The streamlined design reflects the Arc’teryx focused, minimalist approach, but still provides key features. Large cargo pockets on the thighs keep gloves or goggles right at hand, and a zippered stash pocket on the front bib is placed for secure storage that’s readily accessible. PowderCuffs™ are constructed from 100D Cordura® to deliver durable snow protection at the cuff, and the Keprotec™ patch at the instep guards against abrasion and cuts.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Thigh vents with WaterTight™ zippers
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- Side zipper access
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Belt loops
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced instep patch
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Full front bib with adjustable crossback suspenders
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.