Trino Vest Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
High octane performance forward vest combines WINDSTOPPER® fabric in the front and across the shoulders for weather resistant, windproof protection, with Vistrasari™ stretch material in the back to increase air permeability and mobility.
JUST THE ESSENTIALS
Every feature on the Trino Vest is selected for high output activities. Stash pockets in the rear are designed for grabbing energy foods or other small essentials without breaking stride, and the internal pocket with media port securely holds a media player, license or credit cards. The drop hem at the back provides added coverage, and the collar is brushed for softness.
Freedom gets elevated with Arc’teryx anatomical shaping creating a vest that is designed to move with the body at a high rate of output over long distances.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Locking zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Drop back hem
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with audio port
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- P50k WINDSTOPPER®
- Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% spandex, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.