Designed for versatility, the Grifter is a rugged, light, relaxed pant for travel, day to day wear and spontaneous climbs. Made from a lightweight, hardwearing cotton/nylon blend canvas, the Grifter can handle abrasion and wear. Streamlined, snag free styling includes on seam slit hand pockets and drawcords at the cuffs. The Grifter Pant blurs the distinction between alpine inspired performance and everyday living needs.
Climbing drives the Grifter’s design and patterning. The relaxed fit and gusseted crotch combine with aggressive articulation in the knees and seat for exceptional freedom of movement, and the low profile waistbelt features a metal hook closure utilized on some of the most technical Arc’teryx climbing and alpinist pants. The cuff drawcord gathers the pant to improve line of sight to the feet. The result is elevated performance that easily transitions off the rock.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Two hand pockets
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 84 cm inseam
- Cotton/Nylon Canvas 4.8 oz
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Iron on medium heat.