Comfort and quality bring confidence. The waterproof/breathable N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction Parsec Coat pays tribute to the Arc’teryx commitment to bring waterproof/breathable alpine performance to everyday living needs. No leaks, drafts, or obscured vision, just comprehensive, stylish protection from serious weather.
Used in some of the most technical Arc’teryx hardshells, the windproof, hardwearing, waterproof/breathable N70p GORE-TEX® with softshell technology material is quiet, supple, and reliable. The brushed liner adds light insulation, and has soft, comfortable feel.
The Parsec is every inch Arc’teryx. Features are carefully selected to meet the performance and style demands of downtown streets. Streamlined WaterTight™ zippers create a secure closure with minimal bulk, snap wrist closures seal out drafts, and the DropHood™ cinches securely for full protection with maximum visibility and integrates a high protective collar for added protection from driving wind and rain.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft hood brim
- Adjustment cords are routed to the inside
- Trim-fitting DropHood™
- Tall collar
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Storm flap with snap closures
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Snap cuff-closures
- Kick pleat in hem
- Internal wallet pocket
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Hidden pocket with zipper located under storm flap
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.